About Elite Screens Manual B
Elite Screens’ Manual B Series is an ultra affordable, high performance, manual pull-down projection screen for use in the home or business. Its integrated mounting solutions allow it to be installed on the wall or ceiling suspended.
Design and Installation
• Dual wall and ceiling installation design
• Slow Retract Mechanism Manual Pull-down Screen – Retracts slowly back into housing after releasing handle without the need to hold on to handle
• Auto-locking mechanism with variable height settings
• Screen lanyard for easy operation included – allows screen’s pull down handle to be reached from high areas
• Optional 6″ and 12″ L brackets available – sold separately
Quality and Reliability
• GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified | UL 2818
Elite Screens MaxWhite B material is a matte white material formulated to meet our conventional screens that delivers optimal picture quality. Its neutral 1.0 gain allows for the widest possible viewing angles of 180 Degree (90 Degree Left and Right). The matte surface of the MaxWhite B offers superb diffusion uniformity while delivering radiant image and color reproduction. The screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water.
• Multi-layer weave and textured surface coating
• Gain: 1.0
• View Angle: 180 Degree (90 Degree +/- LR)
• Mildew Resistant
• Black backing
• Surface can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water
• MaxWhite B screen material is durable and easy to clean
• 180 Degree wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
• 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
• Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
• Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
• Standard 4-side black masking borders
Elite Screens Manual B Features
- 120-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 58.8″ H x 104.6″ W. Overall Size: 82.5″ H x 110.9″ W x 2.8″ D. Black Case.
- MaxWhite B; A 8K / 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready FRONT Projection Screen Material featuring a 180 Viewing Angle and 1.0 Gain. Fully Black Backed, Mildew Resistant and Easy to Clean Surface. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified. Compatible with Standard UHD/HD projectors.
- Features a 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and a screen lanyard for easy pull down
- Easily installs to wall or ceiling. Mounting Kit Included (Wood screws x2, Dry wall anchor x2)
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens’ an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite’s Professional Service Team.