About Elite Screens Spectrum
The Elite Screens Spectrum 128″ Electric Projection Screen with MaxWhite Material answers the call for a retail electric motorized screen that can be used in either residential or commercial wall/ceiling applications. Its 1.1 gain MaxWhite Screen material provides excellent picture clarity with color reproduction making it universally suitable for most LCD or DLP projectors on the market for picture clarity and color reproduction.
The MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. The woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound. MaxWhite achieves up to 1.1 gain with a 160-degree wide viewing angle.
Elite Screens Spectrum Features
- 128-inch Diagonal, 16:10 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 67.8″ H x 108.4″ W. Overall Size: 77.9″ H x 121.7″ W x 3.1″ D. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Ships fully assembled, plug and play ready, features a durable casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling with the included installiton kit.
- Includes: Infrared (IR) Remote, Detachable 3-Way Wall Switch, and 12V Trigger Cable.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens’ an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite’s Professional Service Team.